วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2550

shut up

shut up
Artist : Simple plan
Intro: D/G/A (2times)
D G
There you go you're always so right
A G
It's all a big show , it's all about you
D G
you think you know what every one needs
A G
You always take time to criticitze me
Bm A
It seems like every day I make mistakes
G A
I just can't get it right
Bm A G
* It's like I'm the one you love to hate but not to day
D
** (So) shut up , shut up , shut up
A
Don't wanna hear it
Bm
Get out , get out , get out
G A
Get out of my way
D
Step up , step up , step up
A
You'll never stop me
Bm G
nothing you say to day is gonna bring me down
D G
There you go you never ask why
A G
It's a big lie whatever you do
D G
You think you special but I know , and I know
A
And I know , and we know
G
That you're not
Bm
You're always there
A
To point out my mistakes
G A
And shove them in my face
(Reapeat *,**)
D/G
Shut up , shut up , shut up
A D
Is gonna bring me down
G
Shut up , shut up , shut up
A D
Will never bring me down
Instru: D/A/G/A/ (2times)
D A G
Don't tell me who I should be
A
(Don't tell me who I should be)
D A
And don't try to tell me
G A
What's right for me
D A G/A
Don't tell me what I should do
D
I don't wanna waste my time
A G
I'll watch you fade away
(Reapeat *,**)
D
Bring me down
G
(Shut up , shut up , shut up)
A D
Won't bring me down
Bring me down
G
(Shut up , shut up , shut up)
Won't bring me down
D
(Shut up , shut up , shut up)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: