วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2550

in the and

In the end
Artist : Linkin ParkIn the end - Linkin Park
INTRO : Em / D / C / D ( 2 times )
Em[It starts with] One thing , I don’t know whyDIt doesn’t even matter how hard you tryCKeep that in mind , I designed this rhyme DTo explain in due time , EmAll I know time is a valuable thing DWatch it fly by as the pendulum swings CWatch it count down to the end of the day DThe clock ticks life away, EmIt’s so unreal Didn’t look out belowDWatch the time go right out the windowCTrying to hold on but didn’t even knowDWasted it all just to Em DWatch you go I kept everything inside and even though I tried it all fell apartCWhat it meant to me, will eventually DBe a memory of a time when Em G*I tried so hard and got so far D C But in the end, It doesn’t even matter Em G I had to fall To lose it all D C B (C/C)
But in the end, It doesn’t even matterSOLO : C / Em / D/E / C/E / D/E / Em / D/E / C/E / D/E / EmEmOne thing, I don’t know whyDDoesn’t even matter how hard you tryCKeep that in mind DI designed this rhyme to remind myself how EmI tried so hard In spite of the way you were mocking meDActing like I was part of your propertyCRemembering all the times you fought with meDI’m surprised it got so [far] DThings aren’t the way they were before CYou wouldn’t even recognize me anymoreNot that you knew me back then D EmBut it all comes back to me In the end DYou kept everything inside and even though I tried CIt all fell apart What it meant to me, will eventually DBe a memory of a time when I [REPEAT * ] Em D C DI’ve put my trust in you, Pushed as far as I can go Em D C DAnd for all this There’s only one thing you should know [REPEAT * ]

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: